I’m exhausted but I keep going to bed.
I’m medicated but I am still sad.
I’m fighting and I’m losing.
Well, it is more like a stalemate. At times, anxiety is completely kicking my ass. But the fact that I am trying…well, that has to account for something.
So, what is my battle plan?
- I’m getting up and following my face and make up routine. Even though I didn’t want to.
- I’m still showering (I didn’t last time.)
- I’m keeping in touch with people better (not hiding away yet).
- I’m looking for jobs.
- I’ve applied for a job.
- I’ve planned a business
- I’ve bought a domain name.
- I’m doing some housework each day.
- I’ve started a course and enrolled on another.
- I’m trying to get out the house each day.
- I’ve bought and am reading a self help book.
- I’ve completed a financial review.
Anxiety’s counter attack:
- Tight chest and panic attacks
- Can’t sleep at night
- Wake multiple times in the night
- Constantly thinking about what has happened and my predicament
- Keep finding myself in bed.
- Don’t want to get up in the morning.
- Doubting everything.
- Worried – even more – about my relationship
- Can’t trust people
- I want to be alone
- I feel scared – a lot.
- My eating habits are bizarre.
- Sometimes I just …sit.
- I could do more on my business but I can’t.
- I could apply for more jobs, but I can’t
- I keep crying.
- I probably need to take the increased medication I have been given but I haven’t yet.
And that’s it. That’s my daily battle, minute by minute.
Me, trying to make myself carry on and do things and be proactive.
Anxiety, making me tired and paranoid and crushing my chest like a vice.
My sick note runs out on Tuesday. I know I can’t go back. I know I need to use this time wisely. I just need to win the battle first.